I want to thank all of you for stopping by and reading about my adventures in filmmaking and storytelling and I especially want to thank Daphne Tuccitto for giving me this honour 🙂
The Dragon´s Loyalty Award is presented to blogs with exceptional content and in order to accept the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, the following rules apply:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
So here is my list of bloggers:
Rafe the Necromancer – An awesome blog written from the point of view of a demon child. Written by Daphne Tuccitto, writer of novels for young adults in the fantasy fiction genre.
Emma Kwall – she explains it all. Books, reviews und good humour 🙂
Film the Madman – Interesting reviews of movies beyond the mainstream.
Fraking Films – From Hollywood to independent cinema, you want it – they have it.
Marie Gilbert – The super heroine in the body of a grandmother. Oh, and she has written a postapocalyptic novel, too.
Robbins Realm Blog – Here you´ll find a ton of reviews of interesting (and also older) movies you might have missed.
Portland’s renegade film critic – Wanna read film reviews? Here you go.
Horror Movies Uncut – The name says is all 🙂
Paul Militaru – The awesome photographer.
Mimulux – An artist from Europe who creates images beyond the mainstream.
The new guy – Looking for a movie review from sci-fi to action to everything that is fun? Here you go.
Michelle Joelle – Stories and Soliloquies
Daniel Lackey – Movie reviews: Excursions into uncomfortable cinema.
And here are the seven things about me:
- Once there was a nest of Knautbolds near my apartment. I found the hidden entry to their hiding-place and made some sketches – without having any bad intentions. The next day, when I wanted so look after them their habitat was abandoned.
- As a kid I loved to sneak into a cable factory with one of my friends from the kindergarten and crawl onto the gigantic cable reels – we were about six years old.
- The same friend from the kindergarten on one day shared a lot of sweets with me. It turned out that he had sneaked into our kindergarten at night (remember: we were six) and had taken the sweets from there. Untill now I do not know how he got into the kindergarten.
- When I was at the university I worked out a lot and I wore Levi’s jeans – a lot. That’s why one of the female professors called me the “Levi’s man”.
- I love bunnies.
- I always have sketchbook with me. And when I have to wait for a train, a metro or for somebody at a café the chances are big that I´ll be writing down some story ideas and doing some scribbles of postapocalyptic fairy tale mutants.
- One day some friends came to visit us. They had a little boy – he was maybe 1 1/2 years old. He kept saying and making socalled baby-signs that there were “little black men” below our parquet floor. The other adults said that he had seen some ants. But the truth is: I have never, ever seen a single ant in my apartment. What he has seen must have been indeed little black men.